Kayb, 47 - Kempton Park
Gauteng, South Africa
Alone but not lonely describes me. But…my life is lacking balance. If you are an outgoing guy who loves laughter, bring it on!
Interview time! I mean really - that's what this is all about. Its kinda like going to buy a car, getting a job, choosing a new pet, etc. Check out all the options, see what catches your eye and then go from there, so here goes:
- I work and live in Kempton Park
- The worst job I ever had was waitressing – don’t do stupid very well.
- My friends and family would consider my best attribute to be my laugh
- I had my first crush at age 16
- My favourite subject in school was and still is Reading
- If I had one wish for the future it would be, my boys to be happy with who they are.
Five things I couldn't do without:
- My Boys
- My Kindle
- The Internet
I am looking for someone:
- Who knows how to take care of themselves (physically and emotionally) I do it, why can’t you?
- Can cook (optional) :)
- Who has a sense of humour and can hold a conversation about anything, without being condescending and cocky with an over-inflated ego
So in conclusion:
To an outsider my life is kind of like an episode of the Muppet show and I would be Gonzo: always busy, pushing my imagination to the limits, and occasionally walking into things.
I am looking for a guy who can keep me on my toes both when it comes to intellect and energy. Will you hold me in your arms, are you the type of man that will make me feel safe and warm?
Have you made it all the way to the end of my profile? Then what are you waiting for? Drop me a line and let’s plan an adventure.