Eligibility. You must be eighteen years of age or older register as a member of singles2meet.co.za or use the Website.
Scope of Service. You may become a member of the Service at no cost. The Service enables you to view the profiles of other members and to contact other members.
Term and Termination. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason. This can be done in the ‘profile basic settings’ section after logged in.
Content Posted on the Site and Prohibited Content - The information that you supply to singles2meet.co.za and post on singles2meet.co.za must be accurate and conform to reality.
a. Any material that you post to this Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We will not have any obligations to such material. We will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
b. You shall not include in your member profile any email addresses, telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses.
c. Singles2meet.co.za may review and delete any messages, content, photos or profiles that in the reasonable judgment of Singles2Meet.co.za violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of other members.
d. You are solely responsible for the Content that you submit, post or display on the Service, or transmit to other members via the Service. You represent and warrant that at any time of posting the Content is accurate, not in breach of this Agreement, and not harmful to any person in any way.
e. You grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to singles2meet.co.za an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide licence to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute any information posted by you on singles2meet.co.za.
Prohibited Content. The following is a list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on singles2meet.co.za. singles2meet.co.za reserves the right to amend this list at any time. Singles2meet in its sole discretion also reserves the right to terminate any account that violates the items on this list.
- Content that is offensive such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, illegal activities, harm of any kind to any group or individual.
- Content or membership involving the transmission of ‘spam’ or ‘junk mail’, ‘chain letters’, or any unsolicited mass mailing practice.
- Promotes false information, is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous.
Prohibited Activities. Singles2meet.co.za reserves the right to amend this list at any time. Singles2meet in its sole discretion also reserves the right to terminate any account that violates the items on this list.
- You may not impersonate any person or entity
- You may not "stalk" or otherwise harass any person.
- You may not use any robot, spider/crawler, or other manual or automatic device to retrieve or "data mine" the Service or its contents.
- You may not post any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary information.
- You may not post any material which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence.
Account Security. You are responsible for the confidentiality of the username and password that you supply during the sign-up process. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password.
Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for any interactions with other singles2meet.co.za members. Singles2meet.co.za reserves the right to monitor disputes between you and other members.
Privacy. All personal information you provide to us will be stored on our computers and will be kept confidential. It will not be made available to any third parties or partners of singles2meet.co.za
Disclaimer. In no event shall singles2meet.co.za be liable for any damages, losses, loss of profits or data losses whatsoever of any person or entity using its service.