Listed here are many profile related questions we receive frequently. Note that you can change or update your profile information by pressing or clicking on ‘Profile’ at the top of any page on Singles2Meet.co.za.
- How can I make my profile more appealing?
- How do I change my nick name or how to I change my email address or how do I change my password?
- How do I put my profile on hold or make it inactive and invisible? I will come back later and make it active again.
- What happens when I close or end my profile?
- I would like to close my account. How do I do that?
- People that are too young or too old are contacting me
It’s important to create a profile that represents you in a flattering light.
Poor spelling or grammar tend to make a poor first impression. Use proper English and proofread your profile carefully.
Many users do not take the time to read profiles that do not include a picture, so be sure to upload at least one good photo of yourself.
Mentioning specific interests is a good way to attract attention from matches with similar interests.
When logged in, click on ‘Profile’. Then click on: ‘Basic Details’
Click on ‘Profile’. Then click on ‘Basic Details’. Under PROFILE VISIBILITY choose ‘Set my profile to invisible (hide profile and make it in-active)’
Your profile is permanently removed from our system. We do not keep profile information and it is discarded permanently after you closed it.
To delete your account do the following:
1. Click on ‘Profile’.
2. Click on ‘Basic Details’.
3. Under ‘PROFILE VISIBILITY’ and ‘Who may view your profile?’ choose: ‘Delete profile’.
4. Click on ‘Save Basic Details and Settings’
Keep in mind that should you wish to join again at a later date that you will need to answer all the survey questions again. Therefore, you may wish to consider only hiding your account, just in case you decide you’d like to use it again at a later date. You can hide your account by clicking on ‘Profile’. Then click on ‘Basic Details’. Under PROFILE VISIBILITY choose ‘Set my profile to invisible (hide profile and make it in-active)’
If you only want people within a specific age range to be able to contact you do the following:
Go to: Profile > Looking For
In the ‘Age Range‘ section under ‘How Important is it that your match has this age range?‘ choose ‘Non-Negotiable’
People outside your age range will now not be able to contact you.